Exclusive villa located between “La Mata” and “Cabo Cervera”, the distance to the sea being 140 meters from the villa and 250 meters from the bathing beach of “Cabo Cervera” and 350 from the beaches of “La Mata”. Several of the best restaurants in the area are located within a radius of 200mts and several service areas within 350mts.
The house is composed of a ground floor, first floor, basement and solarium. With private saltwater pool with jet for cervicals, private plot, terraces, surface parking and solarium with Jacuzzi and bar counter.
Modern style villa, very bright, with unobstructed views of the sea, it has large spaces: Living room-Dining room-Kitchen, 3 bedrooms (2 of them with bathroom-suite), 4 bathrooms and open space in a fully finished semi-basement, whose use can be chosen by the buyer, (until completing, for example, a house with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, or have a GYM area, wine cellar, large TV room …)
The entrance of natural light to the semi-basement is done through large windows to a patio with direct light that separates the houses.
Your dream on the shores of the Mediterranean is waiting for you!
In addition, the villa is delivered with:
• Solarium with Jacuzzi and bar counter • Salt water pool • Garden area on a plot with top quality artificial grass. • Fully installed facade and plot lighting. • In addition, the villa is delivered with: • Solarium with Jacuzzi and bar counter • Salt water pool • Garden area on a plot with top quality artificial grass. • Fully installed facade and plot lighting. • Parking area on the plot. • Unpolished irregular Paladian-Travertine natural stone details on the facades. • Stairs going up to the spiral-type solarium with a wide square footprint. • Underfloor heating in ground floor and first floor bathrooms. • Pre-installation of Air Conditioning through ducts on the ground and first floors. • Pre-installation of Air Conditioners by splits in the basement. • PVC windows with vandal resistant glass, UVA filter, acoustic protection, and motorized blinds.
- Housing with aerothermia for ACS.
- Underfloor heating on all bathrooms (ground floor and first floor).
- LED lighting with adjustable intensity in lounge.
- Stair lighting using LED strips.
- LED lighting installed in basement, halls and bathrooms.
- Air renewal system with heat recovery throughout the house, for better air conditioning. Innovative system that fulfills the functions of indoor air renewal, cross ventilation and energy saving.
- Electric blinds.
- Pre-installation for cold-hot air conditioning and independent control for each room in ground and first floor.
- Electric pre-installation for indoor blinds in large windows.
- Alarm installed, PROSEGUR, free until January 2021.
- Optic fiber both inside the houses and pre-installation to the junction point with the general optic fiber line.
- On ground floor and all bathrooms, rectified porcelain flooring with beveled straight skirting.
- On first floor, laminated wood flooring, on anti-impact insulation, except in bathrooms.
- Internal stairs with steps in white Thasos Compac.
- Bathrooms designed by Interior Design Studio.
- High quality designer taps with black and rose gold finish on the ground and first floors, and chrome color in semi-basement.
- Showe Set-single-lever with rain shower.
- Top quality vitrified porcelain toilets, with soft closing lid and “Rimless” system (economical, fast and silent flushing).
- Hygienic shower.
- Resin shower trays with polyurethane and screens with tempered safety glass, with black profiles and rose gold on ground and first floors.
- Bathroom furniture with designer taps, vitrified porcelain washbasin, soft-closing drawers and LED mirror.
- White rectified and pearly hight quality tiles.
- Hot and cold wáter installation using temperatura-resistant polyethylene (PERT)
- Underfloor heating.
- Forced wentilation.
- Armored main door, of anthracite grey galvanized Steel (or similar), with safety hinges, embellishment, anti-lever anchor spurs, security lock, straight handle and chrome crank.
- Interior doors lacquered desing, chromed ironwork and cranks.
- Sliding or folding door in bathrooms.
- Finished in the same colour as the matching doors, sliding doors with soft closure, lined inside, with upper shelf, hanging bar, drawers and shoe rack.
EXTERIOR WOODWORK AND GLAZING
- PVC windows and exterior doors in anthracite grey, hinged/oscillating and sliding windows in large windows.
- “Guardian Select” type glass: double laminated anti-impact glass, with high light transmission, thermal insulation, solar radiation control, air chamber and double glass with acoustic control, for excellent insulation.
- Extruded aluminum blinds driven by electric motor.
- Staircase up to the solarium spiral type with square footprint of galvanized sheet, gray color.
- Island design shape furniture kitchen with bar to the dining room, with low and high cabinets, finished in high gloss white color and oak, auto-brake system for closing and indirect Led illumination. Italian porcelain countertop “Sapienstone”.
- Built-in stainless steel sink and single-handle faucets, with flexible and sprinkler.
- Extractor hood and induction hob. Bosch, Siemens, Balay, or similar brand.
PAINTING AND CEILINGS
- Walls and ceilings: plastic paint, white color and smooth finish.
- Bathrooms ceiling will be made of removable plasterboards, with register of installations and black profiles with “Fine-Line” system.
- Made with temperatura resistant polyethylene piping and/or lined, for the service of bathrooms and kitchen.
- Soundproofed drainage pipes inside the housing.
- Exterior treatment covered with fine scraped single layer mortar, white color, irregular natural stone and safety laminated anti-impact glass in terraces and solarium.
- Facade enclosures composed of a triple hollow partition of 11.5 cm, plastering, thermal insulation with Neotermic of 8 cm, air chamber and inner sheet of double hollow brick 7-9 cm thick.
- Lattice design to protect the stairway to solarium.
INSULATION AND MASONRY WORK
- Interior partitions will be 7-9 cm brick plastered with smooth mastered plaster.
- Noise by impact acoustic insulation between the first floor and the ground floor.
- Thermal and anti-humidity insulation in the basement floor.
- Thermal and anti-humidity insulation above air chamber in the solarium.
ELECTRIC AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS INSTALLATION
- Electrical installation carried out according to Low Voltage Electrotechnical Regulation (REBT) and Technical Building Code (CTE)
- Telecommunications installation carried out under the Common Telecommunication Infrastructure Regulation.
- High-end electricity and telecommunications mechanisms, Niessen Zenit Silver and White or similar.
- Electrical conduits carried out by means of a non-flame propagating cable.
- TV sockets in living room and bedrooms.
- Indoor optic fiber installation and outdoor pre-installation.
- Video intercom in color.
FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURE
- Foundation and Anti-seismic structure of reinforced concrete according to C.T.E.
- Enclosure of the basement with reinforced concrete and double insulation.
- Ventilated and passable flat roof finished with rectified porcelain ground of high-quality on air chamber, C.E standard and thermal and acoustic insulation, in compliance with the CTE.
- Clear and finished space.
- With electrical installation, plumbing, pre-installation of air conditioning for 2 split,
- Walls with smooth plastic paint on mastered plaster and aged exposed brick details.
- Porcelain flooring, with skirting of bevelled straight edge.
- Fully finished bathroom with rectified porcelain tile, white color and decorated wall, premium quality faucets, shower with rain effect and screen with tempered glass, porcelain designer toilet, bathroom furniture with vitrified porcelain washbasin, soft-closing drawers and LED mirror, lighting, hygienic shower and Sanitric**.
- Machine room.
- LED lighting totally finished.
- Private enclosed plot, with green area with high-end artificial grass, non-slip flooring, native vegetation, white gravel, automatic irrigation, light points and power outlet.
- Private pool with high-end white stoneware, details of gresite “Fosfy” cervical impeller, color led lighting, purifier, timer, saline electrolysis chlorinator***** (salt water), and automatic PH controller*****.
- Outdoor shower.
- Private solarium – Chill-Out area with high quality porcelain stoneware floating flooring, bar counter with “Sapientone” worktop, LED lighting, heated Jacuzzi, water tap and power outlets.
- Grey transparent anti-impact glass on terraces and solarium.
- Gray translucent anti-impact glass in interior dividing fences and exterior cladding.
- Exterior lighting on facades by design luminaires included.
- Galvanized sheet metal or reinforced PVC parking lot, anthracite gray, in common areas.
- Exterior enclosures, using exposed reinforced concrete and glazing with gray translucent anti-impact glass.
- Lateral enclosure with reinforced concrete wall, stainless steel posts and translucent glass.
- Enclosure of the rear area, with white “Split” type concrete block and insulating.
Contact Us for a Viewing on this spectacular Villa
For Resale Properties see Costablancahousing – Your Real Estate on the Costa Blanca