List a Property
Should you want to sell your property in Spain, then Costablancahousing can help you to market your property effectively.
Our office in Spain has gained extensive experience in the property market making sure that you get qualified professional treatment.
Your property will be actively promoted through our network of Real Estate Agents in Spain, also be listed on more then 100 property portals .
When selling your home, the current available listings are your competition, how you price your property relative to the competition is critical if you are to succeed in it selling.
To assist you in this we will come out and perform a valuation. This is an informal assessment of the property’s market value.
Costablancahousing offers you an Exclusive contract to sell your property. There are significant benefits for you with an Exclusive contract that is totally free.
- Costablancahousing takes the responsibility of selling you property and we do not charge you anything before the property is sold
- You only need to communicate with one Estate agency
The property are advertised through:
- Our collaborating network through out europe (around 2,800 agents)
- Newsmail to our large database of clients and potential clients
- Costablancahousing website in ten languages.
- External property portals in all europe and non europe
- Windows displays
The rigth documentation
Costablancahousing markets and sell properties where only the formal documentation is in place. When your selling your Spanish property there are several types of documents that is needed to complete the sale. When all these documents are in place we can then start marketing your property.
To assist us in putting your property on the market, and to speed up the process when we have a buyer we require the following documentation
- Copy of title deeds “escriture de compra venta”
- Mortgage documentation, if you have a mortgage “escriture de hipoteca”
- Copy of your last water and electricity bills
- First habitation licence “cedula de habilidad”
- Copy of SUMA bill
- Copy of identification documentation E.G. passport. NIE
- Receipt for paid community fee “Recibo de la comunidad”
- EPC – Energy Performance Certificate
We look forward to hear from you.